Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where Does My Heart Belong?

I'm growing not to appreciate this nomadic existence of mine. It's strange to live in different places during different parts of the year, to keep up with both lives. Sometimes I feel like there's just not much left for me here but a lot of burned bridges.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say.

Two books down.

I wish it was easy for me to keep up with people-- to keep in mind the ones I need to call/spend time with, but that's far from my strong suit. So instead, I read, wait tables, and try to stay on my grandmother's good side (thus far, unsuccessful).

I miss my prayer tent. I miss my roomie. I miss all of my besties... there's a lot of them, so it's a pretty big hole in my heart. I'm forgetting how to work in KC mode and OBU mode doesn't quite fit here.

Maybe I could make more sense if it wasn't 1:15 AM right now.

Who knows? I might try again later.


Wishing you the best on this most joyous of occasions,
-V

No comments: