Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Got it.


Found my camera. Charged it. Cleaned my room. Took some pictures. Here you go.



So here is our room. Nothing unusual.









Little did you know, the door to Narnia was waiting for you when you put that futon down.







Prayers go on this wall.











And scriptures go on this one. (With a couple extra in other places. I am a bible major after all.)











Here we have the prayer beads and a favorite poster.














And last but not least, some things people have made for me to remind me of the things God has done in my life. Boy, He is faithful.









And in the end, you have this-- my little prayer tent, complete with pillows, blankets, Christmas lights, foam pad for cushioning, as well as foam protection from the bar which holds my bed together. It's a pretty nice place to do a little journaling or praying, or reading.


Hope you enjoyed the tour of my little cave. God is using it to teach me a lot about Himself and His faithfulness.

Exodus 33:7-10 (NASB)

Now Moses used to take the tent and pitch it outside the camp, a good distance from the camp, and he called it the tent of meeting And everyone who sought the LORD would go out to the tent of meeting which was outside the camp. And it came about, whenever Moses went out to the tent, that all the people would arise and stand, each at the entrance of his tent, and gaze after Moses until he entered the tent. Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the LORD would speak with Moses. When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship, each at the entrance of his tent.


How about them apples?


All these things perish, but He remains.

-V



1 comment:

Jana Markley, PhD said...

Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous, Aslan (who is not God, so you shouldn't worship Aslan). HAHAHA! Oh, great times with Summer TPX.