Monday, December 29, 2008

This is what I know.

Oops.

If you would like to dispose of something in a dramatic fashion, you should take the following things into consideration.

Is it flammable? If yes, fire is good choice. If no, fire is bad choice.
Will it float? If yes, throwing it into a lake is bad choice. If no, lake is good choice.
Is it covered in your picture? If yes, then you should probably not do something with it that could get you into trouble-- a.k.a. litter.

So here's the problem. I did not think about any of those questions except the first one. So I didn't burn this collage because it was not flammable. However, I did not consider that wooden picture frames float, carrying their contents. I did consider that throwing a picture frame into a lake would be littering but as I did not consider the problem of buoyancy, I did not realize that if anyone wanted to know who littered they would be able to pick up said picture frame and see about 20 different copies of my face.

Crap.

I thought this was such a good idea.

I'll let you know if the police come knocking on my door with my $500 fine or up to a year in jail.
-V

No comments: