Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 11- My favorite picture of myself.


This is probably not actually it. I think my favorite picture of myself is either one of two when I am very young. I have them with me, but I am scanner-less at this school. So maybe when I get home I will put them up. But I do really like this picture, mostly because I think this is probably how I actually look most of the time.

In other news, it is my birthday on Tuesday. I am getting this:

http://bit.ly/cQ5pix



If you are thinking about getting something like that, then you should order from them as well because we can both get a little money back. Order from Republic Bike and get $5 off by using my referral: http://www.republicbike.com/default.asp?referral_code=funjarrBaaJBaDeHaBX

They estimate that my bike is going to be built on my birthday and then they're going to ship it to me and I couldn't be more thrilled.

In other, other news, I made Biggie! For my non-OBU readers, Biggie is one of three talent shows that we have every year. I am an emcee, so I will be doing lots of skits and being ridiculous. It should be a really great time. The show is going to be excellent. So, if you're not doing anything on the 18th get your behind down to Shawnee and come play.

I think that covers everything. It's going to be a crazy hectic week, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

No comments: