Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life Lately.

A lot of things happened that I didn't understand.

But I think God is showing me a little bit of his purpose.

He gave, and then He took away... and I said, "God, why did you do that to me?" To which He replied, "Do you trust me? Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened unto you."

And so I am asking, I am seeking, and I am knocking. And God said, "See, if I didn't take away you wouldn't have learned to ask."

And so I smiled. And realized that I am very happy in this season of asking.

And this season of asking is turning into a season of intercession, with which I believe God will do incredible things.

I believe that a season of intercession is followed by a season of receiving, finding, and opened doors. And I really like praying-- and I think that is a good thing.

And mostly, I am excited to go back to school, to be with people I love, to seek God there in the things He is doing, and to live a full life of satisfaction.

So, God has proven Himself to be wonderful, yet again. How marvelous.

Love.
-V

1 comment:

anna.elyse said...

oh vernie i can't wait to be back at school with you! girls night soon.