Friday, January 09, 2009

I should probably be a little more organized.

My first act as Chapel CREW co-chair came too late, and then had to be corrected. I hope they enjoy getting emails from me. Haha. It's ok... Jesus totally still loves me.

I would just like everyone to know it's a little difficult to plan things from 300 miles away.

I'll be at OBU one week from today for a much needed weekend with my loves. And that makes my heart happy.

In the last week I've seen how easily I have been fooled, and that Satan character plays dirty. It makes me want to kick him in the face.

Today I bought my books and I intentionally bought one an edition back because it was only 30 cents instead of 60 dollars. I hope it turns out ok. Haha.

Gosh. I still have yet to crack open any Hebrew since I've been home. Probably a bad idea. Oh well.

Missing you with everything that is within me,
V

No comments: