Wednesday, August 04, 2010

We just like to party, like to p-p-party, yeah.



GAGA!

The moment you've all been waiting for. Here's some pictures from the Gaga concert. More are on facebook.

Things that I learned or that surprised me:
1) The amount of music I didn't know.
2) The extent of the costuming. (She changed outfits at least 8 times)
3) The amount of penis... on stage, off stage... in the open... everywhere.... IT WAS EVERYWHERE.
4) The vulgarity. (It was a little more over the top then I expected.)
5) Lady Gaga's favorite charity supports homeless LGBT people. (Not super surprising, but I didn't know that before.)
6) More down time than expected
7) Lead singer of the opening band changed on stage. (see point number 3.)

I'm sorry that I used the word penis. But it really just took me by surprise.

Overall, loved it. Had a great time. She's a great performer. I hope I get to see her again. It was very theatrical, high energy, and terribly entertaining. I would definitely do it again!

My father, sister and I before the concert.

Playing a piano in the hood of a car






Playing a piano on fire




She is crazy. But, I love her. :) Looks like I'm going to be crazy busy until school starts-- only about 2 more weeks! yikes!

love.

No comments: