Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm a liar on so many counts. (Week 2)

On the first count, I was on my super-awesome-mini-road-trip-vaca and couldn't update on Sunday. Furthermore, I forgot my camera and so I have no pictures of any of it to share with you.

Long story short, Brite is AWESOME. I loved it so much and I could really see myself there. It's terrifying to think about picking up my life and moving to Ft. Worth but it's terrifying to think about moving anywhere. I'm not ready for big girl school/adult life. Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how the other school visits go and how I like other schools.

HOLLA. 30 Week Challenge, Week 2- Something that Inspires Me.

This is a good question. I think the answer is reflecting on the things that God has done or has used me to do, specifically with TPX in mind. That's a weird, non-descript answer, but I can't pinpoint one thing. I think about speaking at the retreat or seeing his Spirit move at camp or interning two years ago and I just get really excited and... inspired. :)

Here's a video, courtesy Adam Truax.



If you like that, I'll link this too. Thanks, Adam.


Love! (And I promise I'll bring my camera to Duke.)

No comments: