Thursday, June 03, 2010

Since the last time I saw you...

A few things have changed.

I've read a couple books.

Thanks to the beauty of science and a couple of lasers, I no longer wear contacts. My left eye is still a little blurry but I plan on waking up in the morning with perfect vision. Here's hoping.

I am now employed by 54th Street Bar and Grill in Blue Springs. I finish training tomorrow and then I will be thrown into the overwhelming world of waiting tables. I'm a little nervous but I hope that I'll get on my feet quickly. I have a test over the menu tomorrow so tonight means study, study, study!

Actually, I think that's pretty much everything. My life is not too exciting. This summer Selina and I will be reading the Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg. I'll dedicate another post to that later.

Hope you're feeling as bright and warm as the sun.
-Vern

No comments: